These stitch markers accommodate needle sizes 1-9 mm.
- Large stich markers fit 9mm needles or smaller.
- Medium stitch markers fit 6mm needles or smaller.
- Small stitch markers fit 4mm needles or smaller.
54 markers contained in a triangle-shaped kraft box with removable top, with
- 3 each of large markers in 6 colours
- 3 each of medium markers in 6 colours
- 3 each of small markers in 6 colours
Triangle markers are helpful when working lace or YO patterns because the points hold the "stitch to be" in place.
A lot of people find them more comfortable because the flat edge is flush along your fingers unlike the curve of a circle.
For many, the points make them faster to slip from one needle to the next.